Very interesting expansion, is there any way to use this in MZ? Thanks!
RPG Maker DS+ Expansion: Retro Scifi
A downloadable asset pack
You can only use this in RPG Maker products.
High tech machinery and sleek futuristic textures in the adorable DS+ style are the highlight of this expansion.
Inspired by the classic science fiction movies and books from the 90s, this packs includes all the basics you'll need to create a retro masterpiece. From the bridge of a spaceship traveling among the stars to the launching pad of rockets and futuristic trains, there's a variety of tiles and characters you can use to bring your maps to life.
THIS PACK CONTAINS:
- 32 x 32 tiles to be compatible with the RPG Maker VXAce DLC: RPG Maker DS.
- Inside of a spaceship, including a navigation/bridge with a star map and computer terminals.
- Sci-Fi tiles A1 through Tile E, including many decorative elements, computers and machinery, a futuristic train and a rocket.
- Retro-inspired windowskin.
- Over 60 character sprites, including several sprites with animations and poses.
- 12 masterfully-arranged BGM themes by Joren "Tensei" De Bruin, one of the composers for Homestuck.
- Sample projects that show mapping examples by Archeia, Caz and Deckiller.
- BONUS: Extra characters and poses created by palladinthug.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: