Steamworks for RPG Maker MV 1.6.1+
A downloadable tool
Documentation Wiki Page:
The plugin is meant to be easily usable for non-developers via plugin commands.
Some things however require a "Callback" function, as they have to connect to steams servers to get information, or do things (e.g: unlocking achievements) these things may take some time, and therefore when using plugin commands that require a callback, you should apply a wait before executing more logic.
The plugin is a wrapper for Greenworks module, meaning that the functions used by the plugin commands are usable by developers in their own plugins. If you need a specific Steam SDK version, 1.42 is recommended. Steamworks is generally backwards compatible so any new versions should work. Make sure to get the proper greenworks version!
This plugin is licensed to you, the user under the terms that you credit Visustella, Liquidize and Archeia in your game (commercial or free). The terms also include you leaving all copyrights intact, you are however free to modify this file to add additional functionality or fix bugs.
- Getting the User's Steam Name.
- Getting the User's Steam ID.
- Getting the User's Static Steam ID.
- Getting the User's Steam Level.
- Getting the Number of Players In-Game Now.
- Check if User's Steam Overlay is enabled.
- Opening Steam Overlay.
- Opening Steam Overlay to a URL.
- Unlocking an Achievement.
- Getting the Number of Achievements in your game.
- Removing/Clearing/Locking an Achievement.
RPG Maker Support Features:
- Item, Weapon, Armor Notetags
- Class Notetags
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New Download Added!88 days ago