Luna Engine MV
A downloadable tool
Luna Engine MV is a tool created for RPG Maker MV (RPGツクールMV) to give you the freedom to manipulate RPG Maker MV's default GUIs and modify them according to your own vision! Luna Engine can also be useful for seasoned programmers, providing a solid core base you can build up on.
The engine is only compatible with RMMV 1.6.1 and above!
The Luna Engine utilizes new features from the latest NWJS that came with the latest RMMV update. This includes ES6 syntax. We cannot guarantee that scripts under 1.5.x will work properly.
✼ Easily modify menus using the default windowskin of your game, or import your own graphics for full customization. Create intricate battle menus to display information how you want to. Just modify the configuration scripts.
✼ A more streamlined way to modify UI compared to its VXAce counterpart. It also has the added ability to add animations to windows.
✼ Demos are packaged alongside the engine to introduce you to some sample script functions, which can also be used in your own games.
✼ We would also like to thank our testers for their help!
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $59.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Luna Engine 1.1.4 UpdateOct 17, 2019
- Luna Engine Version 1.1.3 UpdateSep 30, 2019
- Luna Engine Version 1.1.2 UpdateSep 19, 2019
- Luna Engine Version 1.1.1 UpdateSep 16, 2019
- Luna Engine Version 1.1.0 is up!Sep 10, 2019
- Luna Engine Version 220.127.116.11 Update + RoadmapSep 09, 2019
- Luna Engine Complete!Aug 29, 2019
- Configuration Bug Fix: Continue Grayed OutJun 24, 2019